Chair’s Message – May 2019
Welcome to May! What a wonderful time of year. Warmer weather is on the horizon (I hope!) While April shows us some signs of Spring with a few warmer days, May is sure to produce warmer longer days and beautiful flowers.
Once again, this year the Chamber will be participating in the Valley of Flowers parade. This year we will have a float completed with our very own queen candidate, Ms. Hannah Crowder. What an exciting time to share all that is good in our communities.
Don’t forget about the some of the activities you can take part in this month:
- May 15, monthly membership meeting @ Glen Echo 11:30
- May 9, business after hours @A Savvy Employment Solutions
- May 21, Seminar – 10 things you need to know from a lawyer @ Chamber office
- May 23, Ribbon Cutting 10 am @ McKinney Group Wealth Management
- May 29, Ribbon Cutting 11 am @ Real McCoys Grill
It is indeed a busy month. Congratulations to all the recipients of the 2019 Scholarships. We are so proud of all the students.
Have a happy, healthy May and May the Force be with you! (May 4th)
Your servant leader,