Chair’s Message – August 2016
Hello Chamber Members!!
We are now 500 members strong! Our celebration of 60 years continues and now 500 members; what an exciting year for our chamber. What will the future hold next? Abraham Lincoln said, â€œThe best way to predict the future is to create it.â€ To create a great future for our chamber, I encourage your continued participation. There are so many ways that you can participate in our chamber and here are just a few examplesâ€¦
- Attend one of our monthly networking events
- Monthly Membership Luncheon: Wednesday, August 17th at Catering to You Banquet Center from 11am to 1pm (third Wednesday of every month)
- Women In Networking Luncheon: Tuesday, August 9th at Cannoliâ€™s from 12pm to 1:30pm (second Tuesday of every month)
- Business After Hours: Tuesday, August 9th at Longhorn Steakhouse in Hazelwood from 5pm to 7pm
- Attend one of our Fundraisers
- Scholarship Bowl: Tuesday, August 2nd at Crest Bowl bowling starts at 6pm
- Music Trivia: Saturday, September 17th at JFK Community Center trivia starts at 7pm
- Womenâ€™s Empowerment Seminar: Wednesday, October 12th at Catering to You Banquet Center the festivities commence at 9am
- Scavenger Hunt: Saturday, October 22nd More details to follow
- Nite of Stars: Friday, December 2nd at Christian Hospital Detrick Building More details to follow
- Serve on one of our Committees
- Ambassador Committee
- Capital Campaign Committee
- Community Service Committee
- Governmental Affairs Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Membership Committee
- Music Trivia Committee
- Nite of Stars Committee
- Partners in Education Committee
- Scavenger Hunt Committee
- Women In Networking Committee
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Information was emailed out to the main contact for each business on 7/19/16. If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors or nominating someone please do so before Friday, August 19th.
- Refer a new member
- We welcome and appreciate member referrals. If you have anyone that you would like to refer to join our chamber family, please email or call the chamber office.
For more information or to sign up today call the Chamber Office NOW!!
Chair of the Board