2022 Board of Directors Nomination Form
According to the Greater North County Chamber of Commerce bylaws, each year in September a Nominating Committee meets to select a slate of regular members in good standing to serve on the Greater North County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. (Associate members are not eligible to serve on the Board). The terms of five Directors of the 16-member Board will expire on December 31, 2021. The five new Directors will take their seats on the GNC Board in January 2022 and serve a three-year term.
The Chamber needs committed and involved Board of Directors to lead and direct it in its mission. If you, or someone you know, would make a good candidate for the GNC Board of Directors, please fill out and return this Nomination Form by Friday, September 3rd, 2021.
What is involved with being a GNC Board of Director?
The primary roles of a GNC Board of Director are:
- To be fiscally responsible, with the other board members, for the organization.
- To be morally responsible for the well-being of the organization, pledging to carry out the mission of the Chamber.
- To serve a three-year term, attending twelve board meetings a year.
- To be actively engaged in fund raising for the organization and to serve on two committees.
- To attend chamber functions on a regular basis (membership lunches, business after hours, fund raisers).