2018 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Squares
- This is a 100-Square Grid – Each square will be sold for $20
- $20 gets you in for all games!
- After all squares are sold, the numbers will be randomly assigned at the March Business After Hours
- The same numbers will be used for the FINAL 63 GAMES in the tournament!
- (Rounds 1 through the National Championship. The First 4 Round Games will not be used.)
- The 63 game tournament will begin March 15th.
- The last digit of the final score of each game will be used to determine the winning squares.
- This format makes it possible to win multiple games with the same numbers.
- Payouts will increase with each round of the tournament–see below.